Saturday, October 5, 2013

Chris Brown Talks About Rihanna 'Incident',says It Was His 'Biggest Wake Up Call'



Chris Brown in an interview with The Guardian speaks on his assault of his then girlfriend Rihanna. His words below:
“It was probably the biggest wake-up call for me. I had to stop acting like a little teenager, a crazy, wild young guy. You can talk with all my girls that I did mess with before, and it’s never been a violent history. I learned from it, and it was almost like… I wouldn’t say it happened for a reason, but it was something to trigger my mind to be more of a mature adult. To handle myself in situations, don’t throw tantrums, don’t be a baby about it.

Continue after the break.
 “There hasn’t been any incident that I started since I got on probation, even with the Frank Ocean fight, the Drake situation, all those were defence modes.

‘People think I just walk around as the aggressor, this mad black guy, this angry, young, troubled kid, but I’m not. I’m more and more laid-back. It’s just that people know if they push a button, it’ll make more news than their music. Attaching themselves to me, good or bad, will benefit them.”

1 comment:

  1. You chris, look here her toto is not free again oh. Look for Cherokee or what is the name of that girl u ran too.. i think Karrueche is the correct spelling. U better to go back to her.

    ReplyDelete

ST

Please Like Us On facebook