Thursday, October 17, 2013

Dearest Ọmọ Oódua readers: Is it OK for my ex BF to date my sister?



     I dated my ex to the level he asked to marry me, but whenever we went for genotype tests, we both tested AS. and that was where the entire relationship came to a stop. We tried to wave it aside, however it wasn't possible, considering the future.  We never had s-ex whilst in the relationship but we kissed and we felt strongly for every other.We have managed to move on, or would I say, I've managed to move on, cos am dating now, but he is not dating yet. My ex is so nice and am asking him to begin a relationship with my sister and see if it should go far, since we didn't have se-x. Please I'd wanna seek readers opinion on this. Could it be weird?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook