Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Dearest Ọmọ Oódua Readers: I Am Tired Of All This!! I Need Serious Help!



Unedited:
 I need some advice from people. Thanks in advance. Im 23 years old guy, my girlfriend is 21 years old. We dating close to 1 years now. From the beginning our relationship was so nice, she was so sweet and good. My parents and my friends like her so much. But getting to last mounth evrything change. My girlfriend become very rude. she is insults me even in the present of my friends. when she cames to my house. she always switching of her fone, only God knows why. she does not believe anything i tell her. she keeps telling me i have other girlfriends. I am tire of all these. Should i leave her?

2 comments:

  1. Hey mumu, this can only mean one thing. Your thing is not touching ground anymore. Someone else is touching ground more. Investigate ur girl and u will find out she has been fucking someone else. And the good news is. That person prick is bigger than yours. Look for another girl.

    ReplyDelete

ST

Please Like Us On facebook