Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Nike Oshinowo talks on the birth of her surrogate twins, her unpleasant $-ex life plus battle with Endometriosis



It is no further news that Ex-miss Nigeria,  Chief Adenike Oshinowo, is just a proud mother of a lovely set of twins. Because of her long-term association with endometriosis, 47 year old Nike delivered the set of twins with assistance from a surrogate gestational company in U.S.
Medical experts recognize endometriosis as a significant factor in unexplained girl pregnancy, persistent pelvic suffering, and other gynaecological problems.


Continue after the break.

Expressing happiness and appreciation to the Almighty to make her a mother despite all chances, Nike said

“I am confused and humbled by the depth of my love for my children. God has been most nice to me. I am beyond happy.”

Approaching her fight with Endometriosis, Nike said 

"I've been living with endometriosis since age 13.  I was sent to boarding school in England when I was seven. I went to cooking school. It was throughout the first few days in extra school that I began my periods (menstrual). They called the ambulance and I was hospitalized for 10 days since the suffering began and wouldn't stop.

I believed I was going to die. Living with endometriosis is just a challenge. Once you see your doctor, your doctor only tries to treat the outward symptoms and assumes the suffering revolves about your monthly cycle. But this is not so. That suffering affects every single element of your life."

On intercourse, she said "Girls with endometriosis do not wish to have intercourse because it's painful. It is really, really painful. So you may not wish to have intercourse once and it's painful, you'll not want to go there. I've read publications on this. And also whenever you make an effort to forget the truth that you may not want to, half the time you're bleeding. You're sometimes bleeding, or you may not want.

So, on the average, my friends'periods last about 5 days, mine, if I'm happy, lasts 7-10 days and if I'm tremendous, duper happy, lasts significantly less than 7 days; if I've eaten what I ought to, and resolved continually, it's not too bad. Exercise works. If you look at a girl's monthly routine, 26-27 days, remove the 10 days she's been menstruating and remove the days she doesn't need, when she's pre-menstrual tension.
 
When every part of you is tender, on those days, you're maybe not likely to need, and also on the rest of the five or so days that you are ‘OK, you're may not likely wish to have intercourse since it will probably be painful. You just do not need to. So you can't have a proper relationship with a man."

1 comment:

ST

Please Like Us On facebook