Monday, October 7, 2013

Two Ladies Seriously Want To Marry Me, Please Advice Me !



I am a 33yrs old graduate that is ready to settle down. All my life i hav been the one that is always in luv wit no reciprocating frm my partners, until i prayed to God to giv me a partner that wil luv and care for me as i hav been doing. Now God has ans me bt in a double portion style. There are these two ladies who can do anytin, as far to die for me jst to get married to me. Though to me they ar both caring,respectful, responsible and has same standard of living. 

Continue after the break.

For Lady A, who i met via a female frnd of mine and who i hav seen as a wife material, and well knwn by my families as my fiancee because she flaunt hersef @ dem. She is a God fearing and vry responsible 30yrs old graduate,more matured wit a well arranged curves bt less beautiful than Lady B. The problm i have wit her is that i dnt hav emotional attachment wit her, i dnt enjoy s3x wit her at all. While Lady B who i met @ my uncle sch on her SSCE graduation day, is 22yrs old responsible christain lady that has nt yet be admitted into the higher institution. 

She is mature bt nt as Lady A, known only to/by few guys in my family. She has figure 8 shape and more beautiful than Lady A. One most importantly gud tin in her is that, she is the sweetest tin to me wen it coms to s3x, bt d problm is that i am both ashame and scared to introduce her to my family, especially to my uncle and his wife, as my fiancee, considering that she was their student. So my peeps and pals,if u ar in my shoes who will u marry and why? Please share your candid opinions and advice wit me in this respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook