Saturday, November 16, 2013

"I did not sign any agreement with Seriki, Kayefi"- 9ice talks about artistes Leaving Alapomeji Records!!



9ice has finally cleared the air on why his proteges left his Alapomeji label. In a distinctive interview , the Pop singer says they were free to go because he did not sign any agreement with them.

  Continue..

 The' Ike kan' singer further discussed he created Alapomeji to serve as a system for impending artistes to only present their abilities and proceed from there. 
 '…It's just like a flag bearer where you are able to carry people up. I hope there was Alapomeji when I was growing up. When I was growing all I had was a brother who believed in me and he served me '.
 'What I  Used to do then was getting them on as impending artistes. If you ask anyone of them, I never signed an agreement with anyone. I did not sign them on, all I Used to do was let them have a system when they could present their skill to let people know about them, their content and should they consider it fit to go on they could get and that is what they did when they all left ', 9ice told our source.

The singer also revealed that he is quite cool with this, when he was asked if they still talk.
'Yes we do. We talk constantly we call and talk, we still meet at shows', 9ice says.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook