Sunday, November 3, 2013

I Just Found Out That My Father Is In A Relationship With My Best Friend, How do I tell my mum?



Am 23years and I have this friend that we have already been so close for 6years now. We met when I was in 100 level in the university and she is a big good friend and partner. I have always trusted her with things , information, people etc but something went wrong last month.
My dad came visiting my school 2months back. I attend a personal university (name withheld) and he took me and my friends out,gave us money and which was all.
Continue

This friend of mine has been managing her allowance for some time and always wished for employment because her parents were trying to pay the huge school fees and allowance too. I have already been helping her all along but suddenly she stopped complaining and started changing her wardrobe, phones, hair in so many ways. I was surprised and happy for her but as a genuine friend, I tried asking her why but she said it was God's doing. I didn't read any meaning to it until recently when I saw a number call her and it was looking like my dad's no, I tried investigating the amount on her phone but she continued hiding it, so I chilled.

I went shopping last month and I saw her with my father in the supermarket laughing anyhow, I approached them but she tried hiding and when I asked my father why they are in the supermarket, he said it was nothing. He only met her here and wanted to pay for her too. I still chilled. Now I saw them entering an hotel , I followed them and made sure they lodged in before showing my face and I caught them, so now I understand they are dating. My mum mustn't find out and I can't believe it too. She started begging saying my father forced her and she needed money too.
How can I tell my mum? Do I even tell her? What do I really do with my friend? Please I need your advice…………

1 comment:

  1. Since u have ask ur dad and he said he will not continue the mess, just keep silent like u have hard him and don't show any sign like u are still angry to ur dad and ur friend keep watching dem if they go back to the same shit den u can open there ass to ur mum.....if u find out they change for gud keep it too ur self and know it inside of u.

    ReplyDelete

ST

Please Like Us On facebook