Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Saidi Balogun disprove Court Action against ex-wife, Fathia Balogun.




There have been unconfirmed reports over the weekend that actor Saidi Balogun had dragged his ex- wife actress Fathia Balogun to court over the utilization of his surname, Balogun, insisting that she drops it. (Read HERE). Saidi has reacted to the report. Find a statement he released following the break.

I would be glad if my personal life can be kept out from the public eye. In case a “news story” begins with the phrase “Based on unconfirmed reports,” and the affected stakeholders didn't confirm such reports, could the be story really newsworthy? ( Hehe May be not Newsworthy but for sure GistWorthy)
Continue..


Punch called me about a personal issue (about a prior marriage) that I don't have any knowledge of.  My response to them is exactly the same response I've said times without number to all unconfirmed, untrue and other rubbish stories of such: I, Saidi Balogun, am concentrating on might work! I'm married to might work and might work is all I know! When I told this to Punch, they at  least printed what I said. But, they used a completely different headline that's no basis in fact, that they even admitted to themselves via their failed effort to offer evidence or confirmation of the rumor.

Abeg o, as Saidi Balogun, keep my personal life that you simply know nothing about out from the public eye and concentrate on the task I accomplish that so many credible people respect me for. Thanks and God Bless most of my fans, I really like you! - Saidi Balogun

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook