Thursday, January 30, 2014

Dearest Omo Oodua reader: I am set to marry a man in 16 days but no more in love with him. Pls help.



I'm about to get married. My wedding is in fact 16 days from now.I just realized I dont love my man like I used to. I dont know how to tell him how I feel. I'm so scared to break his heart. I have been trying to rekindle my feelings but its not working. I'm so confused and don't know what to do. I understand I can't cancel the marriage because everything is set but I can't help but feel I'm making a mistake. What should I actually do


Random Post
Toni Payne Finally Opens up, shares her part of the story, says she never cheated on 9ice
Gay daughter writes an Open Letter to her Billionaire father in Hong Kong
Toni Payne Finally Opens up, shares her part of the story, says she never cheated on 9ice

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook