Saturday, January 18, 2014

Dearest Omo Oodua readers: My Wife is wetting our bed. Pls help



Dear Readers,
The situation is so embarrassing that she wears diapers to sleep. She blames it on the 3 kids we have but I do not believe this. True she wasn't like this when we got married, initially she wet the bed the 1st week we discovered she was pregnant with the first child. I am unable to even tell my parent since they're not partial to her and asking them for help will only make them hate her. I've advised her to go and see the Doctor but she says as long as she is able to get up two times through the night she will undoubtedly be fine. It affects our sexual life because I only see her as a bed wetter. I love her please help me!




Random Post
Exposed: Teacher caught doing it with student in school (Video Link)
Beyonce emulates Rihanna, shares partially nak*ed pics of herself on instagram
Serena Williams Reveals Her Popular Curves In Underwear Photoshoot (LOOK)

2 comments:

ST

Please Like Us On facebook