Monday, January 13, 2014

Pope Francis Baptises Baby Of An Unmarried Pair All through Baptism Of The Lord Mas



Pope Francis baptised the kid of an unmarried couple in a ceremony in the Sistine Chapel, in Rome.

According to DailyMail, the unnamed parents and their child took part in the traditional Baptism Of The Lord mass with 31 others, commemorating the day St John baptised Jesus.

The Pope has previously called priests who refuse to baptize children of unmarried women'hypocrites ', saying there clearly was need in order for them to baptize the children in order to pass on the Christian faith.

Speaking in the relaxed manner that's become his trademark throughout the baptism, Pope Francis also broke with the tradition of delivering long and formal speech, and instead read a short script he wrote himself.

Earlier on in September, the pontiff had telephoned an Italian woman to inform her he'd personally baptise her child after she became pregnant by way of a man who had been married.

Shop worker Anna Romano, 35, was on vacation when she received the call from the Argentinian Pope.
During the time she said: 'I addressed the letter only to Pope Francis, the Vatican and put it in the post. I didn't even send it recorded delivery. I didn't really expect to obtain a reply but out of the blue when I was on vacation I had a phone call from him.

The amount was from Rome, with a 06 dial code, and as soon as he started speaking I recognised the voice as his.

I was just so surprised that he had telephoned me. He explained that he had read my letter and he wished to speak if you ask me personally about any of it and reassure me that someone was concerned about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook