Saturday, February 8, 2014

Dearest Omo Oodua readers: My boyfriend beats me with wire after I gave him a dirty slap as usual.



I'm a 19 year lady that has been in a relationship for 8 months with my boo, who is 34 years old. Every time my boo and I have a heated argument, I usually  slap him and he then would apologize in to me, we'll then have make-up s-ex. It is the most effective time to make s-ex, sound right tinz. But 2 days ago he and I had our regular fights at his friends party because he wanted to collect one stu*pid girl's number. So while we were arguing, I slapped him before his friends and he didn't do anything till we got home.

As I'm writing to you now, I'm at a nearby hospital close to my parents house because this b*astard boy tied me to his kitchen door and flogged me with wire, due to a slap which used to make us have the most effective se_x.

This ba*stard man reads this blog, he as a matter of fact introduced me to it. Anyways he's been begging since yesterday. Should I forgive him or just forget him. Heard once a beater always and forever a beater. advice me please because my parents have not flogged me with wire before.

Random Post
Interesting: Nysc To Pay Female Virgins 50,000 Naira As Monthly Allowance
For real!! Women Caught rocking Trousers In Nnewi Anambra To Pay 50,000 Naira Fine
Pics: Samuel Eto'o shows off His Cars

2 comments:

  1. You guys should just turn your home to boxing ring once and for all. How would you slap a guy infront of his friends. The guy Is even a good guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. U gt wat u deserve aw wil u rise ur hand on a guy,

    ReplyDelete

ST

Please Like Us On facebook