Monday, February 10, 2014

Woman desperate for dimples splashes $2500 to have her cheeks pierced



 Trained lawyer Cherrelle Campbell (pictured above before and after her procedure) paid $2,500 to undergo dimpleplasty on both cheeks to get the dimples she's always wanted. 
'I've always loved dimples but I wasn't blessed to be given big ones.When God was offering dimples I was at the back of the queue. I find myself on the street or watching TV and anyone with dimples stands out to me. I was online with my friend and we were basically having a joke in regards to what procedures you could do and you couldn't do, and I was like: "wow, I didn't know you can have your dimples done. I gave it a bit of thought, contacted them and here I am. I wanted really deep ones so every time I smile, they're there and I'm glad it's forever as well. It's not a thing I'm going to have to repeat that is good.'
Cherrelle said she didn't expect such deep holes but knows she will cherish them
"I was impressed as I didn't think these were planning to be that deep, it's mixed feelings. Once it has healed, I understand I will cherish it.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook