Sunday, March 2, 2014

Dearest Omo Oodua Readers: I have no love for my husband




Unedited:
I need advice from matured minds please. I is likely to make the long story short.
I married at the age of 18yrs, and my husband is 19years olders than me. I have 2 boys and 2 girls for him. We both came from a very rich family so money it not the problem here.
My problem is this, for a couple of years I then found out that I don't have any atom of love for him. I just don't know how this happened but that's so how I feel. I'm 33 yrs old now and I guess I'm old enough and I've seen that I made a very big and expensive mistake in my life.
 His own problem is that his ego is as big as the mountains. Maybe early age days past made me over looked a lot of things.  Now I'm older I've come to understand that people aren't created for each other at all. His range of words are zero. He stopped me from work and said so long as he's living I will never work. I would look after the kids.

Keep in mind people he doesn't treat me badly physically. Actually he's those kind of men that lets you know how every 
Eve out there wants to have a piece of him... Bla bla bla!! Hope at this point you understand his type.

What do I really do? I'm very unhappy living with a person I don't love anymore and with 4 kids? Will I continue to call home like this for the remainder of my entire life?

People please do not advice me to kneel down and keep praying, I need a sensible advice not that I don't believe in the powers of prayers.. Most important I don't have any other man in my entire life and I'm thinking of no one. Take a look at just 33 yrs of my entire life living like this till when? Somebody please help me..pleaseeeeeeeee.. I'm living for my kids now, I'm about dying because of stress of the issue..



No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook