Monday, March 17, 2014

Dearest Omo Oodua Readers: I met the love of my life one week after I got engaged. Pls help.



I gave my girlfriend of two & a half years an engagement ring and a week later I met the girl of my dreams who's single and enthusiastic about having a relationship with me. How do I break things off with my girl without breaking her heart? I'm convinced without the iota of doubt that new girl is 'The One'. What would you advise? Why did I get engaged when I wasn't sure? Pressure! Some guys know very well what I mean...




Random Post
VIDEOS: Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Employment Stampede
Graphic Pics: See more Lifeless bodies of Unemployed graduates from NIS stampede 
Pics: See Ibrahim Yar'Adua watch collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook