Thursday, April 24, 2014

Dearest Omo Oodua: There is a man who constantly has S3x with me in the dream.




This might sound unbelievable but it's the truth. I'm a 29 year old civil servant and I've been having s3x in my dreams for years now.
There is a man who constantly has s3x with me in the dream. When I say good s3x I mean great s3x. Goes down on me. Kisses me passionately and does all sort of things one can't even imagine and I wake up wet in real life.
He appears only in the afternoon whenever I take naps, never at night  and this happens every single time I close my eyes at noon. The scary thing is that every time I try to look at his face he changes to either my brother, father, cousins or even my co workers.

I've had s3x with men in real life but not as good as this man in my dreams. Look libers this might sound crazy but the truth is I began to enjoy the s3x.
So Last week I casually told a man of God about it and he shouted and started to panic, he then told me that  I have a spiritual husband and that I have to come for spiritual cleansing which means  casting the demon out of me.
Come to think of it, I've never had any serious relationship in my entire life. Men never call me back for some reason and the ones that did were never serious with me.
I'm scared to start a spiritual battle. I'm not strong in my faith. I dont have strength to cast and bind. Not been to church in 5years.  I'm afraid the spiritual battle might take my life
Pls can libers interpret this constant dreams for me and advice me about the battle. Should I go ahead?  I'm too scared, I don't want to die.
I know Some people might not believe this story but the few people who do pls I beg u with the name of God. Help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook