Monday, April 14, 2014

I Gave Up On Education When I Scored 17 out Of 400 In JAMB



Timaya was most likely the dullest student in his school days,  nevertheless the Egberi Papa 1 of Bayelsa still makes an endeavor to inspire youths around the world along with his enormous success in the music industry and his ‘grass to grace'story.

Timaya ensured to talk about a tale during his eclectic performance at the next leg of Star Music Trek, which held in Uyo on April 12, 2014.
 

“Education is not for me,” the hit artiste confessed, “It is important, yes, but not for me for me”
“I scored 17 in JAMB, That's when I gave up. I don’t have the brain for education but for those of you who do, please go for it, it is good.” He further stressed.

No one can dispute that the Niger Delta star is still passionate about education -or at least, strongly encourages others to have it.

It’s thrilling to note too that despite his 'limitation’, he has risen to become one of the most influential artistes in the country today who, consistently intersperses his performances with an enduring message to young people, advising them to always harness their talent and exploit it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook