Thursday, May 1, 2014

Dearest Omo Oodua Readers: Is It Okay To Give Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend An Ultimatum?



Earlier this month, I was drinking at a club with some friends when this very obviously pissed off woman stormed the place. A dude, looking truly chic in her outfit. She really looked angry. She stormed in, looked around, then charged towards this specific guy who was also drinking with another guy. I was about telling my friends that I sense drama being unleashed here once we heard the couple audibly arguing. Then all of a sudden, the lady shouted:




 Jide, if you don't follow me out of here NOW, count this relationship OVER!

Everyone at my table shock. When the guy refused to move, she tried pulling, dragging him up. He brushed her off. Instead of backing off, this lady came again for the guy, trying to force him up, insisting he must leave with her. So this time, the guy pushed her away. The girl staggered and fell down. But when she got up, she rained the nastiest abuses on the guy who just buried his head in his hands in obvious shame. At the end of the day, when she was spent, she stormed out WITHOUT him!

I wasn't the guy but I was totally weak. Guys, let's say your babe tells you "John, if you don't do this, its over between us." How would you react to that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook