Monday, June 2, 2014

Emma Agu's Wife throws in the towel on her marriage after accusing him of Adultery




Reports flying around now have it that Emma Agu, who has been having issues with Jim Iyke over his relationships with Nadia Buari and Keturah Hamilton, has been accused of having illicit affair with a married woman.


According to munched chats retrieved by us from a media platform, Emma purportedly had a private chat with one Marion Amanambu, where he allegedly confessed to have enjoyed his affair with the unidentified woman of about four kids.



From what we gathered, his wife confronted him after she got a wind of the alleged affair of her man with the married woman. Now, she is said to have moved to end her marriage with Emma.

Meanwhile, we sent a message to Emma's known e-mail address on Friday, May 30, 2014, to get his side of this allegation, but as at 9:10am on Monday, June 2, 2014, he has not responded to our inquiry despite sending us mails on his rumoured fight with Keturah.
Below are some of his chats.


2 comments:

  1. Na real wa wa wa. See kettle calling pot black. This man, emma agu is a big disgrace. If you know you have big skeleton inside your cupboard, sebi you should have just shut up. Now it has backfire on him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Natasha – emma agu’s ex-wife and I want to clear my name once and for all. I am getting a divorce from that crazy man after enduring years of cheated with different married women and being physically, emotionally and mentally abused. I sent him packing out of my house since February 2014 and have since changed my cell phone number so he cannot reach me. I have also reported him to US Immigration Services so they can review his temporary green card status which he got through me and I hope they will revoke it. Emma used me for many years and heaped a pile of debt in my name. Just google his website and you will see that he used my name to register all the domain. He used my money to buy computer equipment and other things. His game is up and he is on his own now. He is a lazy son of a bitch that has never had a job in America since I met him, just sucking me dry like a leech. He is a worthless hypocrite and a disgrace to all men. I don’t think I will trust any man again after all that this man has put me through.

    ReplyDelete

ST

Please Like Us On facebook