Saturday, August 23, 2014

Dearest Omo Oodua Readers: I'd four abortions for my man without telling him




Hi Readers, I'm 27 years of age and I've been dating a married man for 3 years. And for the 3 years I've had 4 abortions, which I never told my boyfriend about, so in his heart of hearts he thinks I've been careful hence no pregnancy palava for him. I believe that's the primary reason he loves me so much and he's taking proper care of me. 


Just learned 2-3 weeks back that I was pregnant again, I've begged God to avoid giving me these pregnancies until I'm ready, Cos I'm fed up with aborting.

So he stumbled on my house as usual and for the first time ever I told him about my current pregnancy. 
Continue..

He hugged me tightly , gave me a cheque and told me to terminate it due to his family bla bla bla. I collected the cheque and jokingly told him that I've had 4 abortions already for him without letting him know because I didn't want to stress him. 

Immediately, he gave me a hit, collected the cheque from me and said he'd get me arrested, just imagine. That I'm evil and ought to be left to rot in jail for killing four innocent children. 

This is actually the same guy who just asked me to abort for him o. How stupid can men be. I believed I was doing him a favor. 
He eventually sent some funds into my account and explained to complete whatever with my pregnancy. But I would get behind him Satan. Who's the Satan, me or him?

Anyway, I don't want to let go of this man because I really love him. Please what do I actually do to have him back, at this time he can't stand me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook