Monday, September 29, 2014

Dearest OOB readers: I'm pregnant & Hubby is Cheating on me...Pls help




Please I need your advice because am going mad right now...I have been married for 5 years now and dated my husband for 2years before we got married. All through our courtship I tested, I watched him and never caught him with any woman. I decided to settle down with him.  
Continue..
Only one month into our marriage, I started seeing names of different girls calling him, even at odd hours. I asked him, he said he doesn't have anything with them and I couldn't do anything because I don't have any evidence. He started sleeping outside at least 3-4x in a week and I was pregnant with our 1st baby. I called everybody I know to talk to him, they all did but he told me pointblank that no one can tell him how to live his life.

7months into my pregnancy I found out he has infected me with staph.. When I told him what he has done, he started crying and I hoped he was going to stop but never did. I have left him several times, he keeps coming to my house to cry and my parents will beg me to go back because of our catholic faith but my siblings always object.to the extent my siblings disowned me. I didn't want to leave him then because I don't have a job and didn't want to be a liability to me, so I had to stay with my husband and pray that he changes.

After my NYSC I started planning seriously to leave him for good, only to find out that am pregnant again..with our 2nd child..since then life has been hell for me. He sleeps out almost all the night now. I don't know if he has a family outside or he just enjoying life. I have asked him if I ever did something to him, he always says no and that he doesn't know what is making him live that way.

I am due and expecting labor to start any minute, yet he sleeps outside and leaves me alone at this time. I have thought of killing him but the thought of his ghost following me is scaring me. There is no female name my husband has not slept with without condoms. Some of them even call me to insult me. Please my fellow BV..can such a person ever change or am I just playing with life?
-

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook