Wednesday, October 1, 2014

My man says he'll only marry me if I agree to stop wearing weaves. Pls Help





After eleven months together, my boyfriend said recently that the sole reason he hasn't proposed if you ask me is because of my weaves, he couldn't spend the remainder of his life with a lady who wears wigs and weaves. He says he wants his wife to only carry her natural hair and nothing else, so this can be a deal breaker for us. He says once I make him that promise he'll propose if you ask me and I will start making wedding plans. I'm worried for just two reasons; I enjoy my weaves and I don't know if I could exist without them and 2, a person who's adamant on having his way and doesn't want to reason as well as compromise can be a huge problem later in the marriage. But I love him and desire to marry him, I simply don't know what direction to go about his ultimatum. Please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook