Thursday, October 2, 2014

Pastor is Envious of me. Please Help




I am a member of one of the most populated Pentecostal churches in the world.

During festive periods (or close to festive periods), parishes are usually planted. I was transferred in this programme (not up to 3 years now) and the pastor of this supposed new parish, lobbied my transfer to his parish (ignoring whether it was comfortable to me or NOT). Initially, my GOD warned me about following this man in his vehicle (cos I think that's where the boldness of  the lobby of my transfer came), but when the transfer came, my mind told me to obey, which I did (little did I know that I am going to another school of life. Hmmm). I head a department, and GOD has been increasing my department (little did I know that my pastor is becoming so envious of me abi?).


He preaches indirectly to me in church (based on his wrong assumptions anyway abi no be so?) His wife initially, used to monitor me, thinking I may want to seduce their daughter. smh. When she later found out that I'm not that type, she calmed down (even though the daughter herself is not innocent. Mtcheeeeew. The man monitors me in church, doesn't want me to mingle with anyone, he doesn't even want my progress (when I got a job, his countenance proved he never wanted it and I tell you, they went to the spirit realm to counteract it from what I see. Hmmmm). They have instructed their daughter to be monitoring my discussions with people (may be they think I may gossip them? I don't know).
I dreamt some one wanted coming close to me, but he was trying to stop me. I understood who that person was, and indeed, he doesn't want me and the guy to be friends (even though we may be discussing other things oooo). He probably thinks I'll benefit from the guy hmmm. Anyway I think he's just discovering that GOD no dey sleep and He de bless him children abi? The other day, he gave me biscuit (of which GOD had instructed me not to take) but because I wanted to please him (instead of GOD) I ate it. I tell you, na GOD save me (and do you even know, he was monitoring me all along? To see if I'll consume it?? Smh)

Lastly, a lady called me outside the church while prayers were going on , that some thing was not really in place (needed to be fixed), do you know this man started praying that GOD should expose the plan(s) of the enemy in the church?? As if na me be the enemy or we were going out to plan. I have not done this man any evil GOD knows!!!!!

The other day, I wanted going to visit him, he told his daughter to prepare a table (food) before him in the presence of his enemy, can you imagine?? I think The man is envious of me because GOD is really exalting me (may be without his prayers?). What do I do?? I want to leave! But people will say, what happened?? He of course may cook up story (cos I know him) saying, d achan has left. I don't want it that way. I'm believing in GOD for a relocation, but I'm tired. Do I exercise patience and wait for relocation or do I leave?? My mind is made up. They are not Christians. The other day, didn't the wife tell a lie in my presence?

Please fellow blog readers, do advise me (no insults pls). GOD bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook