Sunday, December 23, 2012

I'm a 24-Year Old Virgin Getting Marrried to A 32 Year-Old Virgin Male! Any Tips for Our Wedding Nig






Good Afternoon Ma'am.
Hope you're having a good day.

My name is Nkem, a student and a blogger. I'm a regular reader of your blog. I kinda need some advice from your readers. I'm sending this to you because I want as many opinions/ advice as possible.

I'm 24 years old, engaged to a 32 year old guy and both of us are virgins.
Before our engagement, we dated for over a year, and we have no plans of having sex before we get married.
We're getting married few months from now, and I think I'm a bit scared of the pain I'll feel on the wedding night, during our first sex.


The question is, 'Are there tips, hints, or techniques we can employ to reduce/ eliminate the pain and probably make our first sex experience enjoyable rather than painful?'

Please, this is not fiction, it's real... Help me beg your readers not to insult me.
Thank you very much.
God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook