Saturday, January 26, 2013

'He Is Cheating On Me With A Secondary School Student' - Lady Seeks Help



I am a 23-year-old college graduate with a 5-year-old daughter and I have been dating Mr. X for 4 years. After graduating together, Mr. X and I decided to move to another state because it was something he always wanted to do, and I agreed because there were more job opportunities there. Not long after moving, things got really bad between us. Keep in mind, we lived together while we finished undergrad so living together was never an issue.
So, once things got bad, meaning he was acting indifferent towards me, I became a detective. I instantly suspected he was seeing someone else, but he whole-heartedly denied it and asked when he would have time because all he does is go to work and come home. I tried to let it go but couldn’t. One night he didn’t come home and this was very unsettling to me. One day, I was going through his phone and I saw a number he called repeatedly. I called and asked this young lady if she knew Mr. X and she said, ‘Yes, that’s my boyfriend!’ My heart broke instantly.

Mr. X is 25 years old and the girl he was seeing is an 18-year old senior in high school. After realizing that the night he didn’t come home, he was with her at a hotel room (nothing happened is what the girl told me), he apologized and apologized and even asked me to marry him (I declined!), but I did try to give him another chance.
I went to spend Christmas with my family at home. While I was away, me and Mr. X talked every day and he assured me I was his focus and he was done with the little girl! On New Year’s Day, I had a feeling he wasn’t being quite honest so I called the young girl and asked her were they still involved. She said YES! And, beyond that, he had taken her to a hotel (I’m being nice by saying hotel, it was a motel) and they actually had sex this time (he confirmed, too!)
I was livid, but for some odd reason I tried yet again to give him a chance. A few days later I contacted the girl again and she said they have still been communicating, so I changed my number and was done. Once he realized I was serious, he popped up at my apartment and called the young lady in front of me and ended things.
So now we’re trying to work things out again, but he doesn’t want to move back in and he’s basically not trying to give me the relationship we had before he cheated! What do I do?


No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook