Friday, April 5, 2013

Dearest Ọmọ Oódua readers: I'm dating three women, help me pick one to marry




My fellow readers I'm in a dilemma and I need your help. I'm currently dating three ladies; one I've been dating since 2007, we have a child together and she's a really good woman but I'm beginning to find her boring. She acts more like my mother than my girlfriend. The second one I've been dating since 2010. I met her when my first girlfriend and I were taking a break after our child was born. After we got back together, my relationship with the second lady continued. She's from a rich home and spoils me silly but I find her too controlling and too jealous. The third girl I met via Facebook just last year. She lives in Canada and wants me to join her there. I love these women differently and I was going to play around for a few more years but they are all now insisting on marriage. The problem is I don't know which one to propose to. Should I pick the woman who has been with me the longest and has a child for me, or the lady who has a lot of money and can give me an easy life or the one in Canada who doesn't give me drama like the other two? Help me, please.!

1 comment:

  1. The decision is yours..it's a matter of the heart.. No one can choose what is best for you..just follow your heart..but don't choose cos of wealth or promises..choose the one that will live with you in surplus n lack,and will love you forever no matter what
    God help you to make the right choice.

    ReplyDelete

ST

Please Like Us On facebook