Thursday, August 8, 2013

Dearest Ọmọ Oódua Readers: How do I leave one brother for another?




This is not a made up story believe me. For over two years I was constantly praying to meet my dream man and it finally happened but it happened in the most bizarre manner. I met this really nice looking dude at shoprite Lagos about a month ago and I really liked him and was considering dating him but then he invited him to his friend's child naming ceremony just last week and I met his older brother. His older brother is my dream man. Since I met him I haven't been able to stop thinking about him. The worst or best part is that he is single and was even telling me to hook him with any single female friend of mine. How do I tell this guy I am
Continue
interested in him when he already thinks I'm his younger brother's girlfriend? I'm not! I've only been out a few times with his brother and only kissed him twice, no sex, no intimacy, none of that stuff but I don't know what his brother has told him about me.
Please I need your candid advise, I want this guy so bad but how do I get him? And who should I open up to first about how I feel, my friend or his brother?

1 comment:

  1. Hey u,beta put ur ass one place!dnt show how useless u r.4 d fact dt he has intrest in u nd u av kissed him!dnt try wat u av in mind!dnt go n distroy a peaceful family!must u show u r a slot?chai..plz come back of ur senses biko..ashi

    ReplyDelete

ST

Please Like Us On facebook