Thursday, October 17, 2013

Super Eagles Goal Machine: Fans mob Emenike in Lagos!!



Super eagles'hero in the initial leg, final round from the World Cup qualification tie against Ethiopia in Addis Ababa, Emmanuel Emenike was on Tuesday mobbed by football fans at the Muritala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos because he returned to his base in Turkey.
Continue after the break.
Emenike scored two goals for Nigeria within the 2-1 conquer Ethiopia in Addis Ababa last Sunday to present the Eagles the benefit ahead of the second leg slated for November 16 in Calabar. The Fenerbahce forward was overwhelmed rapidly tight security he found the Airport with. He arrive at about 9pm with his entourage but  not beat the desperate fans with it, because he was forced to present out cash and club Jerseys, while he earned his way into the departure lounge.

Speaking exclusively to NationSport Emenike said: 


“I've found joy playing for Nigeria and making this people happy, though sometimes I get angry when the situation is not so as but I like playing for america each time,” “I am not Super Eagles'messiah. My feat continues to be by help from God, I will be just scheming to make myself and Nigerians happy. 
“ Goals may come from anybody, so I count myself lucky when I really do it for my country and I will maintain the scoring form.” 

Asked why he didn't celebrate not surprisingly after scoring both goals, he was quoted saying:

 “I don't even think celebrating in Addis Ababa is worth it since the job seriously isn't concluded yet. We messed around with a lot of pressure, we had arrived intimidated in so many different ways but I will be happy we conquered our fears,”
“I'll celebrate with Champagne after the win in Calabar. I'll bathe the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) officials as well as coaches with bottles of Champagne in Calabar,” he declared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook