Friday, October 11, 2013

Super Eagles Onazi chassed A Robber down And Hands Him Over To The Police In Rome



Super Eagles/Lazio midfielder Eddy Onazi may be the talk of Rome after chasing down a robber and handing him to local cops, Sugar Sport Reports.

There is no way the Nigerian star would let a local villain escape with stealing from a Rome tourist.
“I was having dinner with my buddy close to the Termini Station and there were some tourists sitting next to us,” Onazi told Lazio Style Radio following the story hit the headlines.

Continue after the break.
 “I saw a boy and immediately felt due to his suspicious behaviour that he wanted to steal something. I didn't have even time  to tell my buddy that he had already snatched the tourist's wallet and run off.

“I noticed it, so I ran after him, but stayed on one other side of the street. I ran for 300 metres, the robber left the wallet under a car, but I saw him.

“I chased him down and brought him back again to the restaurant, avoiding the ire of the folks around there. I told the restaurant owner to call the police and we brought the wallet back again to the lady. She was in tears and thanked me, because the wallet was filled with money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook