Saturday, November 16, 2013

Husband on the run As Wife Delivers Triplets In Enugu



The delight of Mrs. Ifeoma Odo of Ebo Umuabor in Nsukka Local Government Region, Enugu State, can turn to tears after her partner absconded on reading that she was in labour for triplets.

Odo informed the Information Company of Nigeria in Nsukka on Friday that her partner, Mr. John-Patrick Odo, faded when he realised she would give delivery to triplets.
Continue


“It's been 7 days since I put to bed, however I have not seen my husband. Several attempts to reach him through his telephone is unsuccessful as he switched off his cellular phone.
“I am aware he does not have any work but that should not be the explanation for him to reject me and the children,” she said of her partner of three years.

Odo appealed to the government and excellent spirited persons to come quickly to the assistance of the triplets, saying they needed a lot of treatment to survive having been born pre-term.
“I will undoubtedly be very pleased to all or any who provide financial help to me and my children at this  difficult time,” she said.


Random Pix/Vide0 PPost:
The War between Brymo and former label Chocolate City has taken a new twist
Bishop Oyedepo Corrected D’banj in Church, Tells him to Remove The Entire Bling-Bling On His Neck
TATTOO For Show !! Wizkid VS Davido!! (MUST SEE)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook