Monday, July 7, 2014

Dearest Omo Oodua: I've a higher s3xual libido, Please help..




What's the best way to let your man know that you do not enjoy sex with him and you will need him to come up with something  or improve without offending him? I've a higher s3xual libido and I doubt I will undoubtedly be faithful to any man who can't give it if you ask me well. This is actually the man I plan to marry and I would love to be faithful but my s3xual satisfaction is essential to me. When he gives me head, he pretends to make use of his tongue when I understand it's his fingers. He's also not big on foreplay and doesn't last long. He always leaves me unsatisfied after each and every s3xual encounter. How can I let him understand without offending him? And can he even improve or is this how it will be? Na only me waka come, make I understand now to ensure that only me go begin to dey waka go

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook