Monday, August 11, 2014

Dearest Omo Oodua Readers: Could the Baby she's carrying be mine? Pls advice





My girlfriend and I broke up just 4 months ago in April and I found out she got married this past weekend.  During the time we were dating, she kept asking me to marry her. In reality that has been the reason why she separated with me when I told her I wasn't ready to be settle down. We're both 28.
I was surprised at how quickly she'd found somebody else when I heard she was getting married in Asaba on Saturday limited to me to see the marriage photos and see she's heavily pregnant.
Continue..

 She's at the least seven months pregnant. This lady and I were lovers up to she ended our relationship in April. I could remember she was very anxious to tie the knot in the past but she never mentioned she was pregnant. Could the little one she's carrying be mine? I don't know why I've this feeling it may be. Should I ask her? And if the baby isn't mine, it indicates she was pregnant with this man in April when she was begging me to marry her? But I think more that she's about to give my baby to some other man. What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook