Thursday, September 18, 2014

Dearest OOB Readers: Is marriage worth it?




I recently turned 25 year old two days ago. And as usual my mum will call me up and pray for me personally and tell me how old I'm and meaning that I should  get married. Growing up, I've always thought I'll find an ideal Soul mate that will always love me. But as I have become older, I've come to understand that this won't happen. There's no man that won't wind up cheating you or in certain case, show off domestic violence. I have observed plenty of families proceed through either or both. I dont think I envy my friends getting married. I'm just starting to doubt if I should get married at all. Is it necessary? I am aware we're in Nigeria and that is frowned upon but I want sincere answers. Is marriage worthwhile? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook