Tuesday, September 2, 2014

For Earning less, My ex left me for another woman. Help




My ex-boyfriend and I'd a discussion yesterday about the reason why he dumped me four years back to marry another girl he'd started dating about 2 yrs directly after we started dating. My ex and I began dating in 2008, but by early 2010 he met another woman who he married nine months later. He split up with me just four months ahead of the wedding. I was so hurt and devastated that for four years I wouldn't give another man a chance. I didn't have closure because I was tormented by why he chose another woman over me. Eventually we'd the conversation yesterday directly after we met at a mutual friend's wedding on Saturday. What he said was shocking. He explained he loved me more but made a decision to marry one other lady because she earned significantly more than I did. I was earning 85k during the time as the lady was earning 250k. He figured an additional 165k was enough reason to marry her. How is this even reasons to marry? Are some men this small minded? Is this an authentic reason or he just said it to throw me off? I needed closure but it's made me more confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook