Thursday, June 13, 2013

''My Partner Wants Me To Have S-exual I-ntercourse With Other Guys, He Claims It T-urns Him On''



My husband's notion of a birthday treat for me was to take me to a s-éx club, where he picked up a man for a thrée-some.   I've repeatedly told him I don't wish to have s-éx with anyone else but he tells me I'm the luckiest wife alive as no other husband would encourage his wife to have s-éx with other men.

We were both within our late twenties once we married 15 years ago. We've always had a really active s-éx life but he's become increasingly hard to please. I had no problem with him watching pórn or dressing up for him, but he then started speaing frankly about having a thréesome with another woman to túrn him ón.




I thought he meant it just as an illusion – something to speak about, not do – but he got the impression I was willing to hire women escórt and have s-éx with her as a túrn-ón for him. When I didn't he got angry, and aggressive and made my life hell for weeks afterwards.


Lately he's been speaing frankly about me having s-éx with a person as his ultimate fantasy. When he took me away for my birthday, I thought he'd realised how upset I had been and was which makes it as much as me.

Then he picked up the guy in the club for a thréesome. I knew I'd need to go along with it or another couple of months would be unbearable. I wasn't attracted to the guy at all but I had to behave out everything my husband wanted while he caused it to be a whole lot worse by videóing it all. I simply switched off or I'd have lost my mind.


Now he watches the video repeatedly and has begun on about us carrying it out again.

I need to behave such as a slut otherwise he can't get túrned ón  ;.I simply feel like an óbject for his pleasúre. I am aware the kids deserve to have their dad around but I'm unsure just how much more I may take – this isn't a marriage to me. I hate it but he only cares about their own desires. I am married to a pervérted stranger.a

1 comment:

  1. In the realm of things.. We always have to answer to the higher power. And in this case the higher power to your husband in your marriage is God.. If in your heart of hearts you know God won't approve of this adultery then don't do it for anything. Your husband needs to seek both psychological and spiritual help. This is crossing the red line of sexual adventures between couples.

    ReplyDelete

ST

Please Like Us On facebook