Thursday, March 6, 2014

Christians Relocate To Wilderness To Avoid Sin Until Christ returns [PIX/VID]





Pastor Daniel Neville of the Spoken Word Church has led a group of faithful learned professionals to pitch their camp in a bushy environment in Oyibi, on the outskirts of Accra, Ghana to avoid the sinful world until the second coming of Jesus.

Their women are not allowed to wear trousers or use jewelries. They wear long dresses and get new names.

The 37 Christians live in 12 tents in the wilderness, hopefully closer to their maker.

While they wait, they are into mushroom farming, snail farming, piggery for sale to the outside world, which they call Sodom and Gomorrah, claiming it is engulfed in lots of sin.
“I admire the things here a lot. I am here with my husband. We don’t have any problem here at all. I won’t go back. I will live here for the rest of my life,” one of them said.
“There is too much homosexually there [in town]. Too much sin there. In the end it is sodom,” Kattie Dey, a former lecturer at the Ghana Institute of Languages said.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook