Thursday, August 28, 2014

Dearest Omo Oodua Readers: Your help is needed urgently !



I'm a regular blog visitor, my boyfriend is one of your biggest fans. Please I need blog readers' advice on something that is threatening to end my relationship with him.   I am a final year student of one of the federal schools in Nigeria. I met my boyfriend three years ago, he's working in one of the telecommunication companies in Nigeria. We have been really happy with each other until my final year, he started with constantly accusing me of valuing my friends in school over him. Then he moved to me dating one of my male friends that I have been friends with since my first year in school!  
Continue..

Each time I kept telling him that I AM faithful, that me being faithful is for my own good, not because of him but for me! This guy practically nags me three times in a week! If I come back from school and he calls and I say am tired I want to rest, it will be another problem. If I go out problem! If I promise to call at a particular time and end up not calling it will be a problem!  I went to his house and he took my phone to start chatting with a guy he thought I was dating.

Meanwhile I have only met the guy once! He was just a chyker!
I'm presently writing my final exams, so I go for discussions with my friends. While I was going for my first discussion for the semester I called him and he asked me who was walking me oh, and I said nobody...my boyfriend refused oh that I was walking with somebody. The truth is that I walked ALONE to the hostel!
My annoyance now is that he knows that I have my finals to write, why bring up things that will distract me? Is this not the time for him to support me in everyway possible? Why nag me constantly? Even with all the accusation I have been faithful! I had to tell him that I needed a break [before I go dey think of boy come fail my exams] Please tell me what to do, cos I don't want to throw a 3 year old relationship just like that. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook